Initially opened in 1928, Hotel 31 is a budget hotel with a central location in New York City. Here you are in the heart of Midtown, a few blocks from the Empire State building. Depending on your budget, you can choose between a bedroom with a private bathroom or a bedroom with a bathroom on the landing.
- Eighty rooms: 40 rooms with a private bathroom and 40 rooms with a bathroom on the landing.
- Air conditioning.
- Free WiFi Internet access.
- A flat-screen TV with access to cable channels.
- Housekeeping is done every day, on request.
- Iron and ironing board on request.
- Bathroom with towels, soap, shampoo, and hairdryer.
Hotel 31 does not have a restaurant, but many addresses surround it. Within a one-block radius of the hotel, you will find 15 restaurants, including Italian, Mediterranean, Indian, Japanese, Chinese, Mexican, pizzerias, bakeries, ice cream shops, diners, and three cafes.
Facilities and services
- Reception and concierge available 24 hours a day.
- 120 East 31st Street.
- Hotel 31 is just four blocks from the Empire State Building and steps from Madison Square Park
If your budget is limited, Hotel 31 is a good compromise between price and quality. Besides, you will be in the heart of Manhattan! An ideal location for exploring New York!